100 Days of Aural Rehab: Week #10

Well, yet another off week.  I dropped out of the 70% range.

Pre-test:  60%

Week #10 test:  68%

After slacking off on aural rehab for a while, I finally got back to doing it again.  I did notice a difference in my ability to pick up some sounds that I usually can without any problems during the test today (e.g. “s”).  Not sure if it’s because I was slacking off, need a new map, am bored with doing the same thing over and over, am tired, or just having an off day.

Either way, I’m back to doing aural rehab more often.  Sometimes it’s hard to make certain things a habit!  🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s